Our 30-minute flight tour is a one-of-a-kind experience!*
* price based upon a 2 passenger flight tour—all flights are flat rate regardless the number of passengers.
* 400lb combined total passenger weight per flight.
You deserve the flight of a lifetime; that’s why each tour is personalized.
Examples of flight tours include:
- Discovery Flight: A Discovery Flight is a 30-minute introductory flight lesson. During the flight, the prospective pilot will learn to fly basic maneuvers around the local Duluth area in our Cirrus aircraft and discover the joys of flight.
- Sweetheart Tour: Sunset, sunrise, or anytime during the day, take your special someone for an experience you won’t forget!
- City of Lights Tour: See the dazzling lights of the Twin Ports on an evening flight tour.
- Land O’ Lakes Tour: Get a bird’s eye view of our region’s beautiful blue lakes, or scout out your next cabin retreat!
- Duluth/Superior Tour: Our scenic flight tour will give you an exciting and memorable perspective of the Duluth/Superior area. See a bird’s eye view of Lake Superior, the famous Duluth Lift Bridge, Spirit Mountain, St. Louis River, and more.
- Custom Tour: Design your own scenic flight tour with one of our pilots.
Each flight tour can be tailored to fit your interests. Depending on what you want to see, together we can create your own personalized flight experience.
All flights originate from and return to the same local airport. All tours except Discovery Flights will take place within 25 miles of that airport. Additional fees apply for flights departing from an airport other than Duluth International Airport.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our tours or discovery flights.